Friday, November 16, 2007

The Topic of the Week

A little late but here

This week's topic is :

I love the holidays, it turning colder here, and I love coffee. As the cold of winter approaches, do you change the projects you work on? Do you work on gifts for others or do you continue working on projects for yourself?

I do find I go back to knitting with wool more in the cooler months. I usually knit with cotton and lighter weight yarns in the summer . Actually I have two sweaters that just need to be sewed together and button bands and trim knit. I have been saving them up for the cooler weather that is here now. I also make a few Christmas gifts. I am not a very good deadline knitter so I try to limit myself to just one or two smaller Christmas gifts. This year will be a hat for sure and a scarf. possibly one more scarf. and of course when the weather gets cold I have to have some coffee by my side.

I must say that I am enjoying getting to know my swap pal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension