Thursday, November 29, 2007

How Do You Enjoy Your Coffee?

This week's question for the Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap is all about how we enjoy our coffee. What an easy question for me! I love coffee but for me the best and most special way to enjoy it is......

Picture a quiet morning, the sun is rising and maybe there is a mist rising up from the lake. If it is spring the birds may be chirping. There is a smell of freshly brewed coffee wafting from inside the camper. I have my favorite mug which is the green, yellow and white Starbucks mug that is made to represent a lawn chair. I sit on the patio looking at the lake sipping my coffee alone except for my knitting which is at hand. You know- I think I have some pictures.





Pictures of my favorite view




and my favorite cup of coffee



And here are some pictures of my son's multi directional scarf








Enjoy some coffee and some knitting this coming weekend.



1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Mmmm...the coffee sounds wonderful and you know I like the location! :)

Your son's scarf is looking really neat!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension