Friday, November 16, 2007

Hot off the Press!

Elliott Yamin has just released (as of midnight1) a video of his second single off his debut album. The song is "One Word" and I just have ONE WORD for you and that is GO! Follow the AOL link and see this video. I know that you will love it!!!

AND just in case you think that I forgotten that this is a knitting blog- I refer you to the picture below - you know the one I am talking about -the one of ME and ELLIOTT!! Look in my hand. I am clutching those knitting needles for dear life! and there is yarn stringing along right out of my bag. LOL ! I still need to bore all of you with my recap but that will have to wait until the weekend.

RIght at this very minute there are 4 good friends of mine in the hospital. Please if you believe in the power of prayer please pray for them. SO please pray for Gordon, Becky, Elaine and Dr. Bruce.

Thank you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Hi Emmy,

First and foremost, your friends are in my prayers and hopeful thoughts.

Secondly, YAY for you! It must've been a complete, mind-numbing and wicked thrill to pass your scarf to Elliot. I'm sooooo happy for you! I've heard of him, but haven't yet sampled his music. I definitely plan on following your link to him during my lunch break.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension