Thursday, November 22, 2007

Give Thanks

Family and Great food!!
Beautiful/ Restful Smith Mountain Lake
My Three Sons. The other two are pretty camera shy
All things fiber!
Friends that go to the Concerts with you and You have a perfect day!!



For those of us in the US it is a day for Thanksgiving and often this involves reflection. I am thankful for many things this day and every day. I am most thankful for my family. I am truly blessed to have spent the day enjoying a great meal and time with my family. It is an hnor and priviledge to be Mom to Three Sons! I am thankful for my health. While I have had some trouble with arthritis invading my knees lately it seems to be responding to the medicine and supplements I am taking. I am so thankful for this as I hate to not be able to walk at my usual brisk pace. Not quite there yet but getting better!! I am thankful to have friends that share a passion and love of all things fiber. I am thankful to be a "rabid" fan of musical artist Elliott Yamin and to recently realize my dream to meet him. I am thankful to have finished the knitting part of the "Surf Stitch" sweater.

I am thankful for each of you that stop by and spend some time here with me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Emmy! What a lovely post! Your mom looks lovely. (And so do the turkey & ham sitting in front of her!) ;-)

Great picture of Pam & Elliott!

Have a great weekend!

-Mary

12:07 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Happy Thanksgiving Emmy!!! Hope it was a wonderful day.

Now...a couple post back. that awesome scarf for Elliott. What yarn was that?!? VERY MANLY!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Lovely post Emmy! Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving and I'm very happy for you! :)

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension