Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's Time Again

For A Coffee Swap!!
It's been awhile since my last swap and I saw this one over at Robin of Knittin' Coop and I thought it looked right up my alley so I HAD to sign up. One of the requirements is to post the questionnaire. So....Here goes....



What are your favorite kinds of coffee? (Brands, Roasts, anything at all you'd like to share!)

My favorite everyday drinking coffee is Starbuck's Breakfast Blend, I also enjoy coffee flavored such as Harry and David Chocolate Cherry and a mixture of cinnamon and hazelnut beans.


Do you prefer whole bean or ground coffee? WHOLE BEAN for sure!



This time of year, there are often Holiday Blends available, and many flavored coffees - do you drink flavored coffee? YES! I love flavored Beans and especially love the holiday coffees


Do you enjoy special blends? See above


How do you take your coffee? Cream and Sugar? Straight up? Decaf? Cream and Sugar well make that Splenda


Do you prefer drinking from a nice thick mug, or a matched cup and saucer? Love both! I am quite fond of pottery mugs or anything cute and sheepy


What is your favorite part of Winter? That spring is right behind it?? I love to be at home with a nice cup of coffee and my knitting when it snows but usually I have to go to work so that doesn't get to happen


Do you celebrate a holiday in December, and if so, which holiday? CHRISTMAS!!!



If you celebrate Christmas, do you put up a tree? Oh YES!


Would you enjoy items related to the holiday, or would you prefer a Winter themed package?

I would like either, but see below


Do you collect anything? Are there any holiday or winter-themed items (Snowmen, Angels, Snoflakes, Santas, etc) that you collect? I ADORE Snowmen and collect them! I also like snoflake themed items




Do you wear scarves? Mittens? Hats? Scarves and Mittens...hats not so much unless it is REALLY REALLY cold and I have to be out for a bit.


What is your favorite holiday or winter treat? FUDGE!


Please share a favorite Winter or Holiday memory. This was when my kids were little and so were my niece and nephew. My sister and I were at Mom and Dad's with our families. I always brought Santa in big thick trashbags and my sis would sit up with me and help me wrap- We would eat fudge, bourbon balls and cheese ball. But the funniest was the night she had bought the REAL carrots- the ones with ALL the green on the end. The plan was the carrots were left for the reindeer and the cookies for Santa. Now I had no problem taking care of the cookies but it was not so much fun standing on the back porch in the cold cold biting on those carrots to make them look like the reindeer had bitten them. I must confess that I told her next time we were breaking them off and just leaving the green part!! Love those Christmas memories.


Yarn and Crafting Do you Knit or Crochet? KNIT!


For how long? 40 years but about 4-5 recently after a very long break


Do you like wooden, metal, or plastic needles\hooks? Circular or straight? I find I use my Denise alot and I want to order the Harmony set. I usually knit with circulars because they seem easier on my hands. I knit socks and use different types of dpn's


What sort of projects do you enjoy making? I like to make all sorts of things. I have made sweaters, scarves, fetching mittens, hats , felted bags,and dishcloths. I am not into making blankets.


What are your favorite types of yarn to work with? I like natural yarns doesn't matter the type.


Do you spin or dye? I do not spin and I have dabbled in dyeing.


Do you do other crafts such as scrapbooking or needlepoint or anything else? No I barely find the time to knit


When is your birthday? Just celebrated it is October 17th


Do you have any children? (Furry kind count!) I have "My Three Sons"


What are your favorite colors? Green and all it's families- I love all the bright colors of the rainbow


Do you have any allergies? Seasonal allergies and cigarette smoke. Don't know of any pet ones


Thanks for reading through all of this! I am very excited about a swap involving coffee and winter. Cuz I love my coffee!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Happy Birthday Emmy! :) Your coffees sound so good that I might have to try a cup someday soon. Me? I take my caffeine ice cold (Pepsi). ;)

11:21 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I usually let the dogs chew on the ends of the carrots :)

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension